Park Rules & Policies
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- Shoes must be worn everywhere in the park.
- Socks must be worn in the jungle gym.
- No running anywhere in the park.
- Adults may only ride Monkey Mayhem with their children.
- The cafe closes at 5:30pm.
- Lazer Tag closes at 5:45 nightly.
- The Ticket Redemption Counter closes promptly at 6pm nightly.
- Masks are mandatory for our staff and are highly recommended for our guests for the health and safety of everyone.
- In an effort to maximize space and social distancing, strollers will no longer be permitted in the park.
- There will be designated Member and General Admission lines outside the front doors. All patrons will have non-contact temperatures taken by a park ranger prior to entering the building.
- There is a new waiver that must be signed on your own personal device by EVERY adult who comes to the park. This must be done prior to entering. You will be required to show ID.
- There is a maximum of 2 adults per household, per visit, to limit the number of people in the park at a time.
- There will be lines at every ride, and a limited number of children will be permitted on at one time. Every seat will be wiped down after every use. Please expect wait times.
- Parents will now be required to load and unload their children on every ride unless the child can load and unload themselves. We suggest all personal contact with employees and guests be kept to an extreme minimum. (ie. hugs, high fives, etc)
- Our soda fountain has been replaced with pre-packaged beverages. We are eliminating the possibility of cross-contamination at a drink station while also offering you a much wider variety of choices.
- The jungle gym will have a 10 minute time limit, and no more than 10 children will be permitted in at a time. The Jungle Gym will be closed for cleaning and sanitizing at 12pm, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm daily.
- We have added more hand sanitizer stations throughout the park.
- As always, we will continue to clean and sanitize all games and rides all day long.
- We utilize Pure-Light light bulbs that continuously sanitize and disinfect the air and surfaces in the park. To our knowledge, we are the only children’s play place with these lightbulbs that have been proven to kill germs, bacteria and viruses. Any minor 17 years or younger will be required to pay admission to come into the park. We are trying to limit the number of “adults” in order to accommodate as many younger children as possible. If older siblings are not playing, please do not bring them or you will be charged admission.
- As always, parents are required to supervise their children at all times.
- We have started a new membership system. All previous memberships have been cancelled. Families will be required to sign up for a new membership.
- It is still only $9.99 + tax/fees per month per household ($11.49 total monthly) for Unlimited entry all month long.
- To minimize wait times to enter the park, we recommend that you sign up from home on your own device. The initial sign up will be available for you online, however any changes or edits to your membership will ONLY be done by/at Party Jungle.
- All cancellations must still be done in person with photo ID.
- There is a limit of 2 adults per household per visit. Only the adults signed up on the membership may bring the children. A maximum of 4 adults may be signed up on the membership. We are a children’s park and need to be able to accommodate as many children as possible.
- There will be a designated Member Entrance line outside the door for quicker entry.
- All members will be required to show ID prior to entering the park.
- Any members caught circumventing our membership rules will be terminated immediately and permanently.
- Masks are required for all employees and highly recommended for guests for the health and safety of everyone.
- Please understand that we have had to implement changes to our parties in order to be able to legally open up again and follow all of the safety guidelines put in place by our governor and the CDC. These policies are for the health and safety of all our guests and employees.
- Parties will be limited to a total of 10 children, which includes the birthday child and siblings.
- The maximum party room capacity is limited to 23 people total. NO EXCEPTIONS. The party host will be monitoring.
- The party family may have 4 adults attend.
- Party guests will be limited to 1 adult per child.
- Siblings of guests who are not on the birthday list will not be permitted in the party room. They will require separate admission to come into the park.
These policies are subject to change as this situation evolves
Any guest who is caught circumventing our policies will be escorted out of the park and banned from entrance permanently.