Park Rules & Policies
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- Shoes must be worn everywhere in the park.
- Socks must be worn in the jungle gym.
- No running anywhere in the park.
- Adults may only ride Monkey Mayhem with their children.
- The cafe closes at 5:30pm.
- Lazer Tag closes at 5:45 nightly.
- The Ticket Redemption Counter closes promptly at 6pm nightly.
- We utilize Pure-Light light bulbs that continuously sanitize and disinfect the air and surfaces in the park. To our knowledge, we are the only children’s play place with these lightbulbs that have been proven to kill germs, bacteria and viruses. Any minor 17 years or younger will be required to pay admission to come into the park. We are trying to limit the number of “adults” in order to accommodate as many younger children as possible. If older siblings are not playing, please do not bring them or you will be charged admission.
- As always, parents are required to supervise their children at all times.
These policies are subject to change as this situation evolves
Any guest who is caught circumventing our policies will be escorted out of the park and banned from entrance permanently.